Tuesday, October 12, 2010

ugh.

I was having a good day today and then I went to class.  Class was a lot too liberal for me today, plus it covered a heavy subject that just made me feel awful.  So, now I'm back to work and I just feel like I'm in a funk.  : (  I have SO much to do today and now all I want to do is go home and sleep for awhile.  Waaahhhh!!! : )

Part of me wonders, though, if some of this feeling is coming more from the fact that I'm so tired of school.  Last night, I was getting ready for today's class and I just kept thinking, "Oh, I am so DONE with this!!"  I just feel burned out.  I know it's so silly to even say that, though, because I know that I'm ALMOST done and I just need to hang in there!!  But, that doesn't change the fact that I'm just tired of it all.

Hmmm...I just realized that I'm hungry, too.  Maybe THAT is playing into some of these feelings?!?  haha!  It's funny how low blood sugar can affect your mood, eh? :o)  Enjoy the rest of your day!!

3 comments:

Crystal & Warner said...

Get some orange juice and let it lift you ;) the ends in sight...sista, don't give up now!!
Luvs & BIG Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry today wasn't the best. May tomorrow be better. Take care, Linda

Megan said...

You can do it!!! Cowgirl up and get 'er done! And when you need a hug, call me and I'll run over and give you one!! :)