Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happiness

Just so you know, I love my blog.  Right this very moment, I'm just HAPPY with how it keeps my family members in tune with what's going on in my life and it keeps my friends...entertained.  ha! :)  I really love how it's a journal for me.  Sometimes I don't write things because of who MIGHT be reading (for instance, a coworker, maybe :) and so I keep those things to myself, but what I do write is important to me, even if I may not feel that way at the moment that I'm writing.  When I go back, though, and read through some of things I've written, I feel happy.  Sometimes I find myself thinking, "Was I really thinking/feeling that at the time?"  It's good for me to reminisce and to see how things have or have not changed.  Yes, friends, I do love my blog. :o)

3 comments:

Mo said...

Well, I'm glad YOU love your blog because I know I love you blog!!! I go to your blog at least once a day and just enjoy "checking in" on my friend Jen's little piece of cyber-space for a bit! :) Thank you for not carrying through with previous mumblings in the past few years about quitting your blog. Many of us would be sad :) Have a great week-end! Is today a catch up day like last Saturday?

grmasusie said...

I printed out the last 3 years in separate little books. It is fun to read like a journal with pictures.

Sandy said...

Well, all the mental health stuff I come across says it's so good to journal or have a diary, etc. So while you're entertaining us, you're also helping yourself!! Win-Win!