So...facebook has taken over my world and I think I'm in big trouble. haha! Okay...maybe it's not THAT bad, but listen to this...last night, I logged on to facebook and had every intention of only being on ONLY for a couple minutes. TWO HOURS later and I finally was able to pull myself off of there. HOW RIDICULOUS is that?!?! I think that I'm going to have to be more careful! :)
I now have two exams done. Yay!! I got an "A" on the one exam and the other one I completed yesterday, so maybe I'll know my score tomorrow. I felt pretty good about it, so hopefully I at least get a "B" on it. We'll see!
Then, I thought, that my third exam was this Thursday but guess what?! It's not until NEXT Thursday! Wahoo!! :)
Other than that, there's not much else that's new! Ciao for now! :)
1 comment:
Congrats on your exams! Now get off FB and go to bed!!!
Post a Comment