I decided to remove my last post because I realized later on that I think that some of my grad students read my blog. So...I wouldn't want to be a bad example for them (as far as talking about co-workers)!!! :o)
It's FRIDAY!! I'm so very happy. I was up very late last night working on homework and even though I don't feel too exhausted yet, I'm SO very glad that I can sleep in tomorrow. :)
One thing, though, is that when I did go to bed, I laid there and came up with a few different plans to solve some "problems" that I've been running into at work and at class. This morning when I woke up, though, all of those plans seemed ridiculous and I thought, "What was I thinking?!" WHY does that always happen!! How come it's when you always want to fall asleep right away that you think about the craziest things, come up with crazy "plans" to solve them, and then the next morning realize how big of an issue that it really WASN'T? Maybe some day I'll have the courage to follow through with one of my great "solution plans"!! haha! :o)
Have a good Friday and a great weekend!! :)
1 comment:
Hi Jen! Isn't it amazing how different a situation can look after a little time goes by? :)
I haven't told you...I LOVE your new blog background!! Very pretty!!
Happy Week-end to You!!
Post a Comment