"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Friday, December 18, 2009
Where am I?
Without giving my exact location, tell me where I am!!! :o)
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are up somewhere near the frozen tundra, except it doesn't look real cold and frozen yet. Have a great time visiting your family. How did the grades turn out?? Linda
You are right where you want to be!:) I'm sure the sweet dog will be in lots of your pictures for the next week or so! :) Enjoy every minute up there!! And Happy Belated Birthday!! Love, Michelle and Morgan
10 comments:
You are up somewhere near the frozen tundra, except it doesn't look real cold and frozen yet. Have a great time visiting your family. How did the grades turn out?? Linda
YOU ARE HOME!!! Enjoy!!!
It looks you are at your parents house :)
Yay!!! Have fun being home =) There's not much snow up there?! We have a LOT here!
Home, sweet, home! Doggie looks cozy!
You are right where you want to be!:) I'm sure the sweet dog will be in lots of your pictures for the next week or so! :) Enjoy every minute up there!! And Happy Belated Birthday!! Love, Michelle and Morgan
:) Cheesehead land!
the northwoods of 'scony'
How come that dog is so shiny?
Anita, you look so skinny!
Post a Comment