"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
New York, New York
Back in 1978, Frank Sinatra started singing this song and in 1980, he made a recording of "New York, New York." It became a hit.
In 2009, a rapper by the name of Jay Z made an updated New York song titled, "Empire State of Mind". This is today's hit.
I vote for the first one. I really enjoyed the pictures...George and I spent 2 days in New York City this summer...it was fun to see again some of the sights we saw.
2 comments:
I vote for the first one. I really enjoyed the pictures...George and I spent 2 days in New York City this summer...it was fun to see again some of the sights we saw.
I vote for the first one, too. Maybe sung by Sinatra at an earlier age when his voice was much better! mom
Post a Comment