No, I'm NOT referring to children in my post title. I often read the Drudge Report for the latest news and yesterday evening I read about an ad that's soon to be posted on three sides of a building in Times Square. What is it? Naked rear ends with smiley faces drawn on them. (No you did not read that last sentence incorrectly!)
Well, curiousity got the best of me and I read the article on the drudge. I'm not so sure that I'm sold just yet, but I'm curious as to which of you are going to race out and purchase this fabulous item. After all, under the "Technology" section (the third section), it explains that the S400 recognizes you as you walk up to it and it works it's magic. As you walk away, it recognizes that motion, too, and it takes care of things for you.
What is it, you ask? Well, go to http://cleanishappy.com/ to find out more about The Washlet.
If you don't have much time, at least check out the first section titled "Washlet 101" and get the skinny on the product. Should you decide that you can't live without this item in your home...well, just feel free to thank me any time for opening your world to this invention that's sure to take America by storm. :o)
4 comments:
Cool!! Let's get one.mom
Hey Jen,
I did'nt have time to check the website out, but I just wanted to say that I love reading your blog! :)
I will miss the dual blogging...I think you should do it again with Mo.
Also good luck with your hot air balloon ride...you will have to post lots about that.
That is so odd! I haven't decided whether it's too wierd, or really cool. I'll get back to you.
While learning about the washlet, I thought of so many jokes I lost count. I would definitely have to try one before I would even consider buying one. I also found it interesting that they had a very diverse set of people doing the segments, but they were biased in that the girls got all the touch-feely topics, and the guys got to talk about technology and business. (Not THAT kind of business!)
Post a Comment