Thursday, June 7, 2007

Can it be?

There's not much new going on in my neck of the woods these days, but I figured I should post something anyway. :o)

On Monday I had my top two wisdom teeth pulled out. Wowsers. Yeah, sign me up for that again. Or just shoot me in the foot. Whichever is easier. I think that getting shot in the foot would be less painful, so I'm leaning toward that experience. Your choice.

Really, I'm doing much better. I was concerned that I was developing a dry socket in one of the spaces, but when I called them today, they assured me that everything I was explaining was normal. Yeah. I'll be calling YOU this weekend at YOUR HOME should this progress into something more painful! :)

Other than that, life is life. I started my online class this week and it's been kind of fun thus far! The topic, again, is astronomy. Now if our skies would just clear up, I could get some of the labs out of the way!

Work is work. Typical crazy-weird stressors that pop up out of nowhere, but thankfully there is still a great amount of good to overcome the stressors and to make me laugh. :o)

You're probably wondering about the title of my post? It's there for good reason.

It's snowing. June 7, 2007. At an altitude of 7200 feet with the temperature of 40 degrees, we, people, are getting snow.

Let's not even go there. I don't want to talk about it and I don't even want to look at it. Close the blinds and bring out the sun lamps. According to the calendar it's summer and I will ACT like it's summer!!!

So, if you read about a frozen corpse around my area...that will probably be me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeepers, who would live in Laramie, WY anyway?!!! :) I'm thinking about my sons who are "tenting" at Antioch...it's supposed to be 35 degrees tonight. But they said, "Oh, Mom, we'll be fine!". York is 80 degrees and windy as can be!

Anonymous said...

I'm late looking at this new development, but your dad still thinks we should pack up and move to Laramie. This from the guy who isn't too fond of that region! What can I say, he loves cold and snow. Love ya, mom