Saturday, June 2, 2007

A Funk. Part II.

Well, the funk lifted on Friday. It probably helped that I had the day off of work!! :o) I was able to spend the day catching up on a lot of stuff, not to mention SLEEP! I'm starting an online astronomy class on Monday so I'm spending this weekend getting ahead with the reading. Since the class is only eight weeks long, it will be a LOT of work. But it will be worth it...I won't have to take ANY more science classes!! :) Yippee!!

All for now. I just thought I'd let you know that life is good and all is well. I hope it's the same with YOU! :o)

4 comments:

Mel B Marvis said...

I think the absence of science classes would put me INTO a funk. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Evenin Jen, I'm glad life is good. It has a habit of having it's ups and downs doesn't it?? Rain helps make a farmers life better...we have been glad for some rain. The fact that tomorrow is Sunday helps make life good. You have a good tomorrow. Linda

Anonymous said...

What?? No more science?
You poor thing... ;)
Leilani

Anonymous said...

Hi hon, loved the poem you posted on Thursday! Thanks for printing it. Mom