Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Well, Happy New Year!!  We are 10 days into the new year and I do hope it's started off well for all of you!!

I returned to Wyoming on Jan. 3 and have been going-going-going ever since!  Work is crazy-busy right now and the students started classes again today so it's just been hectic.  So, I've been working lots of overtime and just trying to at least keep up with things.  It's not working so well, but I'll keep trying! :)

I was sad to leave my family again this year.  It just gets harder and harder to leave.  I'd love to be living up there again, but I'm afraid that the economy really isn't allowing for that right now.  I'm just thankful that I enjoy Wyoming and my job out here as much as I do because I think if I didn't, it would just make things that much harder.  Anyway, mom & dad are already talking about coming out to visit me in April, May or June, so we'll see what happens.  And guess what?  Buddy (the dog!) might come along with them this time!!  Yahoo!!  Man, I love that dog... :)

And that's about all that's new with me!  I've been feeling an "itch" to take some classes again at the University, but I told myself to take one FULL year off, so I'm just biding my time until the date passes to add classes for this semester and then I'll be in the clear.  Until then, who knows... I've already added and dropped two different classes two different times!  haha!

Oh, and I did decide on a new year's resolution this year, too...I decided that I wasn't going to work so much!!  haha!  Maybe I'll start that in a couple of weeks...once things get settled with the semester's start. :) 

Take care and good days to you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great vacation, Jen. It would be nice if you could be back home, but on the other hand, I am glad you are here!! Have a great year! Linda

Anita said...

A very belated Happy New Year! Nice to catch up with you. Missed you while you were in WI...