Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wisconsin

Well, I've been thoroughly enjoying my time in Wisconsin these last few days!  I flew in on the 16th and have spent a lot of time with family, some time taking naps and also some time playing with Buddy!  All in all, it's been a fantastic visit!  

I'll be flying back to Wyoming on the 3rd so I'm soaking it all up in this last week here!  I was outside playing with Buddy the other day and it started to snow and it was just so pretty.  I tried to capture a picture of her coming back from chasing her ball, but this was the best I could get (I was using my cell phone).  And, unfortunately, it's of her butt toward the camera, not her face.  haha!  She got distracted just as I was taking the picture.  Oh well... :)

All for now but I wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying my vacation!!  It's been GREAT to just relax and spend time with family. :)  Have a very happy New Year's weekend and be safe out there! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying Wisconsin!

Hope 2012 is absolutely breathtaking!

Keep looking up, and as you face each day in His strength, your year will be amazing! Maybe not everyday, but the year ...(:D)

Anna said...

Thanks, Jen, for your recent posts - good to hear from you & a little update on your life!!!
Sure missed having you around when I was in the area! :( But glad you're enjoying your family time!