DONE!
Well, I am officially DONE with this semester of school! Wahoo! I just submitted my last assignment a half hour ago (just in time for the midnight deadline!) and it feels SO good to be done. Now I'm going to relax and ENJOY the holiday break. No classes or homework until January 10...whew! : ) On a side note...guess where I fly to on Friday?! Can't wait!! : )
6 comments:
Woot!!! Awesome job hun!!! Enjoy your time in WI!! :)
Enjoy the rest of your week!
Way to go Jen!! Have a great vacation =)
Way to go, Jen, Love ya.
Have a grand time in WI!
Haven't seen you in years, come to IL again sometime, especially Seneca!!!!
I'm a little jealous of that totally free feeling at the end of a semester, but I get a taste of it every Sunday night when I don't have to do any homework. :-P
So happy for you! Have a fun time in WI!
Post a Comment