"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Friday, October 24, 2008
Remember this...
"Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
8 comments:
This is a great thought. Love you, mom
Nice! Sorry we missed seeing you tonight.
What a great thought! Thanks for sharing!
Amen
Words to live by
What a coincidence, I saw that quote a couple weeks ago and had copied it down to use sometime. I guess you beat me to the punch. :-)
How very true.
This is nice, Jen. I would do well to remember this more often.
hi fellow blogger! yes, i "know of" you too...have checked your blog occasionally also. thanks for the tips on the tea. =)
Post a Comment