Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another Star! :)

Well, my good friend from Curves that I workout with just called me to tell me that I got another star on the Curves "Stars of the Month" board!!! Wahoo!!! I don't remember what the total loss was, and I won't get to Curves until next Tuesday (maybe my friend can clue us in by leaving a comment should she read this post). When I get there, though, I'll take a picture and let you know my total loss for the month of April! Oh, I'm super excited about this! Wahoo! :o)

3 comments:

Jeff & Aleigh said...

That is AWESOME Jen!!! You should be SOOO proud of yourself!!! I'm really happy for you!! Keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO!!! I'm proud of you for your success ~ not only in the weight loss, but it sounds like you're doing some positive thinking and choosing to help you through this week! Mo tells me that you are her rock, doesn't know what she'd do without you. Well, I see why - a positive person who can see the negative but focus on the positive is a wonderful person to call your friend!!
Think she'll still call you friend after you booted her off the Curves Star??:) hee hee
GREAT JOB! Here's hoping the test results come back normal!!
Lots of love to ya...

Kate said...

Hooray Jen!!!
I am sure thinking about you. Guess what? It is SNOWING like crazy today. :( At least I seeded our lawn, so there is something postive to come out of this storm. :)