So, I needed a break on this fine Monday morning and this is what I learned:
I type 89 words per minute! Are you faster?
Touch Typing - Try it Here!!!
So, I was having issues, earlier, with this blog post and I had to get rid of the pretty little white box that housed my typing results. For some reason, it was too big and it bumped my entire side bar to the bottom of my page. Anyway, you can still try out the fun yourself by clicking on one of the two links in this post! Have fun! :o)
6 comments:
74 the first time, 84 the second time. I can't quite keep up, but I only had four misspelled words total. How about you?
the 'ol woodtick gots up to 21 wpm!!not bad frum a woodtick, huh!!!
Wow I am shocked that I hit 39 wpm. I didn't think I would even do that well. I barely have to use the computer so I actually don't type that much. When I worked at WyoTech I was tested and I did 68 wpm.
89 wpm is impressive!
Wow. I spend too much time on the computer. 167 wpm with 9 errors (woops) Can it be right?
Oh, and the book thing you tagged me for. I don't think I even read 5 books last year :( You could untag me and tag Shannon!
way addicting!!!!
Whoa! 89! I thought I was pretty good and I only got 50 after two tries. Humbling...;-)
Post a Comment