Thursday, December 20, 2007

Whew. I made it.

Well, after a 45 minute delay on the first flight and a 35 minute delay on the second flight, I finally made it to Wisconsin. Ugh. I was not impressed with Northwest Airlines today!!

So, just that little update for now! I'm already having a good time and I have already eaten a lot of cheese, too! :) Yum!!

Oh, and if Sandy S. is reading this...I've already played two games of Scrabble (in my first evening here!!), too, so watch out! I'll be ready for a re-match with you!! :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen - so you're back in home territory?! Cool beans! I'm sitting here remembering the year you came out while I was there. Maybe after your crazy flights you'd rather have driven half the night to get there. (ha)

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Glad you made it here safe & sound!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to hear you're "home for the holidays"! :) Have a ton of fun and easy on the cheese...but have some curds for me! :) I'll look forward to keeping updated too! I loved the AAAD...I'm SOOOO there! :) Hugs from WY! LW