Sunday, May 2, 2010

Low Iodine Diet: Day 6

Another day with a cold...another day of just lying around. :(

Breakfast: slept through it

Lunch: Pears

Supper: eggs & hashbrowns again! And, no, I'm not sick of them yet! :)

So...I've posted six days of this "lovely" diet for you all to see and I have 11 1/2 more days to go. I might post the meal plan SOME days, but probably not every day. You get the gist of how my life is going and 11 more days of having you see what I eat just seems kind of lame. :) One thing I've already decided...when I have my body scan on Friday, May 14, at 2 PM, I am going to promptly go out to eat at Olive Garden once it's over! YUM!! :o)

1 comment:

Hilary said...

This is too funny, Jen! I myself have had the very same plan to head promptly to the Olive Garden after some kind of food restriction - great minds and all that :) Good luck for the rest of the diet & FEEL BETTER!!