"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Church convention/retreat
Well, Mom and I are off tomorrow for a four day church convention/retreat. It will be a nice four days away from "life," just relaxing and being a part of some wonderful fellowship. It's always a nice time that leaves me feeling refreshed and "realigned," so to speak, and I come back to work feeling like my priorities are all straightened out again and my overall perspective is much better. So, this will be a nice long weekend for Mom and I and I know it will be a good one! I hope that you have a great weekend, as well, and I'll catch up with you sometime next week. Take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is it Cody? Enjoy. I know a few people who will be there. Do you leave today?
I wish I could make it to Chug this year, but I guess that won't be happening. I'll have to see you some other time. Maybe Ananias will get to be your area this year?
Jen,
It was nice meeting you again along with your mother. I loved what we heard about Ruth today. I'm off to type up my gems from convention!
L
Post a Comment