Hi there! Not much is new since this time last week. I've been keeping super busy at work and I'm almost finished with school! Yahoo! :) I set out this weekend to finish all of my homework for the rest of the semester so that I can just sail on through to the end and I might have accomplished that task had I not started feeling bad. I'm not sure if I'm fighting a cold or allergies or what, but I know that I'm going to take some medicine and head to bed EARLY tonight!
Remember in the last post that I talked about the eagle's nest? Well, apparently the whole world picked up on it after that because I saw links to it everywhere!! What a riot! :) The third egg finally hatched but it seems like maybe they'll keep the cameras going for awhile. Who knows.
Dad also pointed out this webcam, too. It's www.bear.org/ and if you click on the "Ted & Lucky Den Cam" (in the middle of the page), that apparently has the most action. Every time I check in, the little darlings seem to be sleeping, but dad says that when the two of them are awake, they act like their main mission in life is to clobber each other! ha! :) Hope you have fun with that one! :)
So...back to work tomorrow and THREE WEEKS left of the semester! Yahoo! Even though I didn't get all my homework done this weekend, I think that if I set my mind to it, I can finish it up tomorrow after work and then be done. Wish me luck!! :) Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment