Friday, March 4, 2011

Lovely...

I saw this quote on a friend's facebook page today and I tell ya what...I really needed to see this today and to be reminded that I should be striving for better things.  I hope you enjoy this just as much as I did!! :)

"Live without pretending, love without depending, listen without defending, and speak without offending."

4 comments:

Mo said...

That is such a nice quote Jen! Thanks for sharing! and.....I LIKE your new background! I'm suddenly feeling nostalgic about our Laramie group who LOVES corned beef & cabbage! Want to come here? I'll make it for you, the lineman and Jane :)

Sandy said...

That's GREAT!!!

Anonymous said...

Great sayings and would be wonderful if we could remember them and live by them each day. Love you. mom

Anna said...

That IS a good one!!! Much to strive for.... and we definitely need to keep our eyes lifted to the Best things in order to accomplish that!!! :)
Have a good week!!