Well, first blog post of the new year and all I'm going to do is update you and let you know that I'm back in Wyoming and have FINALLY felt a little settled back in to my routine today. I still have some things to unpack and organize, but so far, so good!! It was quite rough to come back this year and I was really sad up through yesterday. :( Oh, well...what do you do!?! I just have to stay focused and remember that my LAST semester of school starts tomorrow!!! YAHOO!!! :) Work-wise, I don't feel ready, but class-wise...bring it on!! :)
Anyway, I will update more later when I can, but I wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone and I hope that the new year has started off well for you!! I have finally come up with a list of resolutions, so when I get them all organized, I'll be sure to share them with you. I'm actually kind of excited about them! :)
All for now! Take care!
6 comments:
Happy New Year to you too, Jen, and happy studying and working and playing. Better take time for a little play. John and I are doing good. John is recovering from rotator cuff surgery so it's therapy twice a week. At union meeting last Sunday on of the ladies said "you'd better move out of that house before you end up with a brace too." Anna was with us and she's in an arm brace and John in a sling. Actually we call our house the "House of Therapy". Anna, John and I have all had therapy in recent weeks. Mine was lymphdema therapy for my leg circulation problem. Have a good night.
Happy New Year to you, too, Jen. Good luck with your last semester! Hip Hip Hooray! Linda
Happy New Year!!
Hooray for your last semester of school and for New Year's resolutions! When you graduate you should come on a celebratory graduation trip to Bozeman and stay with us!
I think YOU need to post on HERE more often....just sayin'. ;-)
Jen,
Bring it on sister! Looks like you're going to finish strong. Thanks for leaving comments on our blog.
Post a Comment