Yesterday evening I was reading through past blog posts that I have on here and I thought, "Man...there seems to be a consistent pattern of sounding all down and depressed." I'm going to try and be more uplifting. But I'll start after today. Maybe. :)
So, it's 7:25 PM and I'm just heading out the door from work. I'm taking home a stack of stuff, too, and I plan to work from home all day tomorrow. At least I'll be able to stay home, though, and sit in my jammies while I work. :) If need be, I'll come in to the office on Sunday afternoon/evening, depending on how I feel.
You see, the University starts classes on August 23. Our graduate students are reporting back this coming Monday already (Aug. 16). And I have LOTS to do before they all show up!!!! Ack!! So, I'm trying to work, work, work so that when things actually DO get rolling, it won't be as traumatizing to let a few things "go" for a couple of days. :)
Tonight, though, I'm just going to CHILL OUT and read a book. *sigh* :o) Okay, maybe I'll do some laundry, too, but we'll see. :)
My good friend, Meegan, reminded me today that I hadn't put anything up about finishing school. Oops! I finished and I have been GLAD to be done! Although, I honestly don't feel like I've felt like I'm relaxing and having a break because I know that in the blink of an eye, I'll be starting three more classes again. I haven't felt annoyed by that or anything, but I just don't feel like I've really been able to just fully relax. It probably doesn't help that I've made plans for about every night of the week since my last class ended. ha! I told my mom that I'll have to start classes again just so I can slow down a little!! *laugh* Anyway, I finished the semester on a good note...I took four classes (for a total of 12 credits) and I got three A's and one B. I can't complain about that!!! :o)
And that's all for now! I need to get home and eat some supper. I hope that you all have a great weekend!! I have to say...our seasons are changing!! This morning I left home and I almost went back in the house to get a jacket!! It was a bit chilly!!! It's been in the 40's at night and you CAN feel it. THIS is the time of year that I really love. *sigh* :o)
3 comments:
Good job on the grades, and here's an FYI: even after you're totally done with school and "just" working, life doesn't seem all that much slower.
It was cooler here this morning...about 58 maybe. Yesterday morning it was about 72, then it turned hot and humid, so it was a big change! It was suppose to warm up to 70 today, but instead it has remind cooler and breezy. Your dad's loving it, I'm not, big surprise there!! Having a day. Love, mom
Good job on the classes, Jen. Don't work to hard, yet hard work sometimes sure helps lighten the load later. Have a great semester. Linda
Post a Comment