Well, today was hideous...weather wise, anyway! :o) I was supposed to go home today, but there was a winter storm that bee-bopped it's way through. The wind was horrid! Gusts up to 70+ miles per hour!!!!!! (or so I heard...I wouldn't be surprised if it was true!) Every time we went out, we held on to our hats, purses, and anything else that would keep us on the ground! Cheyenne didn't get much snow, but the web cams showed that the interstate was a mess. They closed it all day and I understand why!
So, I stayed in Cheyenne for now and will likely travel home tomorrow. Other than the weather, it really was a good day! I went to the gym, did a bit of shopping and then I finished up my testing by having a body scan today. That was over in a half hour and so after that, my friends and I went to a late lunch at Olive Garden!! YUM!!! I had Manicotti. And I about fainted because it was so good! ;o)
The rest of the day was spent inside, out of the wind and snow flurries, and I just read a book and wrote some letters! Pretty simple! :)
Well, that's all for now! Just thought I'd give a little update on things! I didn't get any results of the scan today and I'm really not expecting to hear anything until my doctor's appointment on Tuesday afternoon. I'll check on Monday to see if the results of the bloodwork are in yet, but I promise that I will post any news once I get it! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! I know that I will!!! :o)
1 comment:
Hi Jen, just checking in. We got 2 and a half inches of rain yesterday and through last night. We sure needed it here. Dad said there was running/standing water in places there hasn't been over at the land. Will talk later. Mom
Post a Comment