"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Monday, November 16, 2009
Winter Song
This is one of my all-time favorite songs. It makes me cry every time I hear it. I hope you enjoy it, too.
6 comments:
Beautiful song, beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing. mom
Piano and cello in the same song - always makes a good song.
Is love alive, you ask? Yes it is, Jen!! I love you! (And I miss you. Hope you'll be around Laramie over Turkey Day weekend!)
Hey Jen, I love this video and song! Thanks for posting it. It gave me my "heart" idea for my new header.
awww, that's beautiful!!
I had to buy it from iTunes... I liked it that much. Thanks for the introduction and subsequent addition to my musical library! :-) Cheers!
Post a Comment