Stolen from Amanda (whose blog I cannot link to because it's a private blog)...
Can you whistle? Yes!
Scariest thrill ride you've been on? A roller coaster ride in IL at Six Flags (I think it was there). I was in the very last seat and the ride backed us up this tall pole (trust me...that was nerve wracking enough!) and even though I was strapped in well my back wasn't touching the back of the seat...the ONLY thing holding me in that seat were the two straps that were in front of me! Anyway, they backed us up this pole and then dropped us down and ran us through the ride and right up another pole. Then, we did it all again backwards. I believe that was the day that I found my first gray hair! ;)
Where is your favorite place on earth? In the quietness of my own home!
The last song you danced to? Well, I really haven't listened to the radio in awhile, so it's been too long to really remember the last time I danced around to a song. It was probably while I was cleaning the house or something.
Ever had a stalker? No, thank goodness.
Do you own a bike, Rollerblades, or skates? A bike, yes, and no to the other two. Although someday it would be fun to have some rollerblades.
Whats your school's mascot? Are we talking high school or college? High school, it was a train and in my current college, it's the Cowboys (or Cowgirls for the women).
Play any sports? Just for fun with friends...volleyball, wallyball, softball, etc.
Ever been to a concert? Yes.
Who did you last hang out with? Some friends from meeting
How much is your car payment? I don't have one! Wahoo!
Favorite thing to do in the summer? Read books. Go on picnics. Watch fireworks. Go to BBQs.
What about in the winter? Hibernate. Ha! No, really, I enjoy getting together with friends and going to a coffee shop or something...then, we can visit over some hot drinks! Yum!
Something you hate to do? I really hate to cook. But I'm trying to get past that.
Last thing you looked at? People's blogs
Last thing you spilled? Flour...I was baking cookies yesterday and I had a cup of flour that I was transferring to the mixing bowl and I spilled some of it. Luckily it just spilled on the counter!
Who knows you best? My mom.
Last time you were in a tanning bed? Oh, man...2001? 2000? Somewhere around there. I went with a friend. It was the first AND the last time that I went. I enjoyed the whole tanning bit, but when we were done, I didn't put lotion on and my skin started to itch like crazy everywhere. It was hideous.
Who was the last person that messaged you? Does this mean text message? If so, it was my friend, Julie.
Last thing you put in your hair? A hair clip.
Do you own any Barbie's? Yes, I do. They're in the basement at my parent's house. And none of them have boobs. Why is that? Well, one Saturday afternoon, my brother and our cousin decided to de-boob them by rubbing their boobs on the cement wall. It scraped those puppies right off. So, my barbies now have funny, bumpy lines where their boobs used to be. Boys...sheesh.
Ever had a pogo stick? Yes...I think. I know that I at least tried them before, but I can't remember for sure if I ever owned one.
What year did you discover MySpace? Just last year! I'm a little slow at these things. :)
What credit cards do you have? One...a Mastercard. My goal is to have it around just for emergencies, but I have to get the balance paid off on the stupid thing first. I'm getting there, though!
How many kids do you have or want to have? I don't want any. And if I did ever change my mind, I honestly think that I'd like to adopt.
What did you do today? Got up, got ready for work, ate breakfast, went to Starbucks, went to work, went to the bank, went to the post office, went home for lunch and slept for a half hour, and now I'm back at work for the day.
What do you do when you are upset? Well, I usually become irrational. But it comes out in different ways...anger, tears, depression, etc.
Are you keeping a secret from someone close? No, I don't think so.
Have you ever led someone on? Yes, unfortunately, I have. I was around the age of 16 and I was really interested in this boy and he was interested in me and we hung out a lot and I let him know just how much I liked him. Then, I found out what some of my friends thought of him and I just avoided him after that. So, in a way, I led him on. I've always regretted my actions in that experience. He died a few years later in a car accident and I never got to tell him how sorry I was for my behavior.
Do you like to swim? Yes!
What's the last thing you drank? Water.
What would be the best gift ever? A personal chef.
Do you prefer to talk on the phone or text? I'd prefer to text, hands down.
Do you believe in global warming? Um, no.
What is your favorite farm animal? sheep
Which celebrity would you like to swap lives with? None of them, really.
Are you bringing sexy back? Um, no. I'll leave that to Justin Timberlake.
How many best friends do you have? Oh, I suppose two or three. My closest friends I'd probably consider best friends just because they know me so well.
What was/is your favorite subject in school? Writing class.
Do you sing in the shower? Sometimes.
Who do you plan on voting for? I really haven't decided yet. I can't say that I like either of my options at this poing.
What are your thoughts on animal testing? Oh, it's fine I guess. I've never really thought about it.
Are you photogenic? I don't mind having my photo taken, but that doesn't mean that I'm photogenic! :)
What are your favorite outdoor activities? Playing frisbee...I always enjoy that one. Having a BBQ at the park. Reading a book outside.
Do you believe in aliens? No.
Do you wish on shooting stars? I have before, but as others have already said, I also don't know if I've really believed in it all.
Where were you born? Spooner, WI
Favorite smell? Cinnamon is usually a good one. I always love the smell of baking bread, too.
What noise do you currently hear? Two people talking outside of my office.
6 comments:
Jen - I laughed at your answer about what would be the best gift ever? A personal chef. Very good answer! Maybe we could take up a collection for your birthday! :)
I love to read allthe little unknown facts about you. I must say I laughed so hard I forgot to breathe.....boob-less barbies!!!! Thanks for the great laugh!
I laughed about the barbies too. Sorry, it's tragic but funny.
Jen...that was fun and interesting! I think it sounds like you have a very interesting, very nice life!
You got to see our Kimber, Kyle, n Willow! We miss them so much! BTW, I'm Anita's little sis- Gina Thanks for sharing! :)
That's the same ride I was traumatized by...I was in my 20's and I started to cry, but I finished with the tears before that awful ride stopped, so no knew. They do now!
Post a Comment